Monday, September 22, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello World!!! Welcome to my blog, Amplified Minds, created to inspire and provoke creativity and relating that to the wonderful world of music!!

Here's a little bit about myself:

Producer
Writer
and future entreprenuer!!

I have high expectations and unbelievable aspirations to make it in this deep dark depressing world we live in today. But as I was once told, "dream, even in the face of death, dream...and then do"- Yolonda Coleman

But back to the site, this is strictly for music lovers, NO EXCEPTIONS! Here is where you'll be able to find out about some of the newest releases, artists' side projects, and anything concerning all that is music. So enjoy...

amplify

transitive verb1: to expand (as a statement) by the use of detail or illustration or by closer analysis2 a: to make larger or greater (as in amount, importance, or intensity) :
increase b: to increase the strength or amount of ; especially : to make louder c: to cause (a gene or DNA sequence) to undergo amplificationintransitive verb: to expand one's remarks or ideas

minds

1:
recollection , memory


You figure it out....

No comments: