Monday, November 17, 2008

Beyonce's Back B*%$#es!!

I don't know about you but I'm getting a little Beyonce happy. At first I admit that I wasn't too enthused with the chosen singles off her new album I Am...Sasha Fierce, but the others are starting to grow on me. I guess I'm just ready for B to just come and take over the r&b/pop scene and wipe these other so-called singers/performers outta the way...*cough*Rihanna. Ok so don't get me wrong, the chic is fly, but when it comes to singing AND performing, Rihanna doesn't hold a match to the queen that is B!! Kanye had a point when he said Beyonce had to step her game up a little. Well she did...CHECKMATE!!

If you haven't already, take a listen to some tracks from Beyonce's new album, which will be released Nov. 18, via Myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/beyonce

No comments: