Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thanks!!



Just want to take the time out to thank everyone for following my blog. I sincerely appreciate the love, support, and all of the comments, whether good or bad, everyone has an opinion and that's most definitely a good thing!!!
The magazine is coming along sooo well and I can't wait for it's release which is very soon. In the meantime, I've been busy interviewing and scouting for various artists to be featured. It's a great feeling to finally feel like I'm moving in the right direction. It's challenging to say the least, but I welcome challenges...life would be boring without them.

If anyone would like to reach out to me for interviews, album reviews, upcoming events, WHATEVER, feel free to hit me up at ampdminds@gmail.com.

I'm also in search of contributors. I'm doing everything solo right now and would love to get an extra pair of hands.

And of course, artists, songwriters, and producers who want to get their story/music out there, send me your info.

Coming up in the first issue of Amplified Minds...

Pharoahe' ManC
Deena Jonez
RIP CHIEF...

No comments: