Friday, February 20, 2009

Rihanna's Photo Released

Didn't want to post the picture but I did want to comment on the recent release of Rihanna's photo which was taken immediately after the alleged Chris Brown assault. At first I was a little hesitant to make a comment about it, but the picture says it all. I've heard alot of opinions about the incident prior to the release of this photo, and alot of people were surprisingly jumping to the defense of Chris Breezy. But now....its a wrap. Now personally, I've heard of instances and even witnessed situations where a woman was pushing a man to the point of no return. BUT NOTHING EXCUSES THIS PEOPLE!! Maybe gives a reason as to why he OR she would hit their significant other, but nothing excuses it. Period. Damn, just imagine your little sister or your mother getting beaten and bruised like that. I don't know about you but...I AIN'T HAVIN' IT!!!!

Keeping both in my prayers, I would suggest you do the same.

Click here for the picture.

No comments: